Monday, April 14, 2008

Vocalic Permutations

I don't even truly know what that phrase means, vocalic permutations, but my FHE brother used it in the car today and it sounded like a great start to another blogalicious update. I am officially one mouse click away from being done with college. Why don't I just click the blasted mouse, you ask? An intriguing question, which I am sad to say comes with a much less intriguing answer. Ergo, I will forbear and you shall not be subjected to it.

I realized today, in a disappointingly unepiphanic manner, that my word hoard just ain't what it used to be. Either I have taken a few steps down the master wordsmith ladder, or I just moved up to the heavyweight division. Either way, the competition is whaling on me. For examples, see today's logoleptic title. Therefore, in my newly discovered spare time (thanks to that still-pending mouse click) I can often be found perusing dictionaries of Welsh names and their meanings. I think it's helping.

No comments: