It turns out that my life is never quite as interesting as when I'm telling it, which leads me to believe that I'm either a sick deluded liar or a really good storyteller. All I can say for the truth of what follows is that if I was in charge of the universe, this is how it would have really happened...
Monday, August 11, 2008
Remember when I'm moving tomorrow?
Yup... Ely, Nevada, here I come! I'll post about how it goes...
My uncle and his family live in Ely. If you hear of any Ewells out there... we are related. Maybe when I go see them I could give you a call. Good luck! What will you be doing for work again?
2 comments:
Hey Emily, I just stumbled upon your blog. Best of luck to you in Ely. I'm sure that you'll do great!!
My uncle and his family live in Ely. If you hear of any Ewells out there... we are related. Maybe when I go see them I could give you a call.
Good luck! What will you be doing for work again?
Post a Comment