Saturday, August 2, 2008

Good thing my life only sucks on paper!

I awoke late this morning and decided it was time for a blog update of my vital signs. Not true, I awoke this morning at 0'dark-thirty, drove my little brother to the airport, got stuck in a traffic jam that literally took me thirty three minutes to drive three miles, cursed I-15, and then was struck with the idea that it might be time for an update on my vital signs. Here goes:

Job search: currently suffering from self-inflicted decision making paralysis
Man search: none of your beeswax
Intestines: fully to partially shut down, depending on the day
Upper respiratory system: just plain old full
Lungs: Partially hacked up
Left top canine tooth: a little sensitive to cold of late
Mental state: Partly cloudy with a 30% chance of rain

Oh, and I'm apparently actually considering that moving to Ely, Nevada, thing. So, for your viewing pleasure, here is a shot of the historic train depot. Please compare it to the shot of Mater below.

3 comments:

Paula said...

Man! I sure hope your intestines decide to function properly soon! That's no fun. What's up with your lungs? Sounds highly overrated. You're thinking of taking the job in Nevada? That would definitely be a change in lifestyle! Making those decisions sounds incredibly stressful. So, we need to hang out sometime!

Shannon and Justin! said...

there is an Ely, Iowa like 10 minutes from where I live. You should work there instead.

Danforth said...

You are awesome.
Ely will be 280% more awesome with you around.
Also, I did not blog-block you as Lauren informed me you were under the impression that I so did.
kimperio.blogspot.com
That's right, I am a dweeb.