I just discovered the "Stats" tab here on Blogger, and was pleasantly surprised to find that after Americans, you guys are my biggest fans! Now I say surprised because I'm not aware that I know anyone from, in, or who frequents your small, gulf nation. Known for your pearls, oil, and protests, I was flattered to discover that you celebrated my 18th birthday by offering women the vote and legally saving us all from the embarrassment that is line dried underwear, but a bit dismayed to learn that your national sport is drag racing. We were getting along so well for awhile there. Ah well, only time will tell if my love of a good royal family can surmount my growing fears that you might be terrorists or, dare I say displaced Nigerian princes?
Best of luck in your future internet endeavors,
Emily
2 comments:
ooh how did you find that out and where can i see if exotic people visit my pathetic world?!?!?!
Ahhh Emily, I'm sooo glad you're blogging again!
Post a Comment