
Sadly, my camera phone just doesn't do justice to the vibrant colors, but you get the general idea. This little beauty is a GAP canvas with a painted blue background, overlaid in jumbo crayons and sidewalk chalk, with textures added by fabric swatches, rubber cement, tin foil, buttons, shiny rocks, a regular rock, candle wax, actual candles, sugar, matches, water, pushpins, ribbon, a crocodile cutout, metallic silver sharpie, and a guitar pic. The funny part is, Kess and Chris and I made it last night for Mandy for the sole purpose of seeing the look on her face as she imitated a mother and tried to tell us she liked it whilst inwardly grimacing. In an unforseen plot twist, she actually did love it, and Shaun and Chris proceeded to act manly by using my toolkit to hang it on the wall. It starts more conversations than the sacred grove poster that used to be there anyway.....
5 comments:
Hurray for blogging! I am glad you have joined up in this trend because it gives me one more person to check everyday, while I am sitting at home, doing nothing, waiting for Evie to wake up from her naps. Oh, and if you want to add another blog to your sad little list, Tyler and Rachel have one, or at least Rachel has one. The link is on my page. And, you should come visit when it is cooler so you can come to Disneyland with us.
OK, so I'm with Greg - One more number on your blog count. I can't believe it took you this long to become a blogger!
Bwa ha ha...
I totally linked your blog... in my blog.
Ahem...remember that thing about posting often enough to kind of keep track of people? Well, you are failing. I need more Emily funnies to brighten my long days at work!
Hey this is Sarah, Grace's friend. I tried emailing you but the email didn't work, so just email me your resume at sachampion23@gmail.com and I can give you more information that way!
Post a Comment