I just had a job interview (and offer) in Ely, Nevada a.k.a. the middle of stinkin' nowhere. It reminded my mom and I so much of the movie "Cars" that she bought me a Cars coloring book in the gas station on the reservation.
Remember that one time my mom, my brother, and I all graduated from BYU on the same day? We've only been planning this since like my junior year of high school, so that was pretty cool. It was actually in April, but I still wanted to post the picture.

This picture is another tribute to my mother. So, this one time when I was like 6 we went to SeaWorld, and she took pictures of all of us holding starfishes. I, however, was way too grossed out by the general sliminess and sea creatureness thereof to actually touch one, so Greg stood behind me and we faked like I was holding it.... really badly faked. I was at an aquarium in Sandy the other day and I just couldn't resist a little reenactment.

Also, I've been to Springville a lot lately, which is fun since I'd never been to Springville before this summer. They call themselves Art City for some reason, but I don't really get it. But I did find this random bit of art, and if you know me you know I always have to do what the statue does....

Last but not least, my niece and her mommy came to visit! And if this picture looks vaguely familiar to you, no I did not forget to take any pictures of her which would most definitely not result in me stealing this picture of her from her parents' blog. That would never happen.


2 comments:
i would also like to give a shoutout to your mother
What's a shoutout? Mom
Post a Comment