We played soccer, which is usually fun. But tonight I ended the evening with a fat and slightly bloody lip, swollen gums, a dead arm, and a lump on my left shin from some direct bone to bone contact. The locals are apparently very serious about their soccer!
Notice how the Wii is pretty much as big as the screen
In other news... my Wii got here! It looks very sleek and shiny next to my 13 inch TV. I've already reduced my Wii Fit age from 44 to 29 (at least it's in the right decade now, right?) and I got to break it in with Greg here all weekend. Fun times were had all around.
1 comment:
If I've learned anything from romantic comedies, it is that you should/will fall madly in love with any man who injures you in a slightly humorous way... or if the resulting injury makes you look funny.
Just sayin'.
Post a Comment