Evie and I came out of the Monsters Inc ride just as a little show was ending, so we got in line to take a picture with Mickey. Woody and Cinderella were also doing pictures there, and Cinderella wanted a picture with the cute little kitty cat, so we ended up with two character shots!
While there, I also played around with Jake and Grace's Wii Fit...which ties nicely into today's impulse buy: a Wii with Wii Fit! I finally have a real job, a little extra cash in my real adult budget, and I live in Ely for crying out loud! So I decided I needed to buy myself a super nice Christmas present this year... that and it is wicked cold here, so there's no way I'm going outside to exercise all winter long. Three cheers for impulse buying.
And last but not least...2 of the guys in my ward were at my house until midnight last night, which really messed up my sleep schedule. One of said gentlemen just so happens to be the I-just-haven't-happened-to-go-to-college-yet-but-now-I'm-planning-on-community-college-someday 22 year old who is about to win the 2008 Hit-on-Emily-a-thon. Nothing against recent RMs, but they really don't know how to take no for an answer. My roommate called him last night to thank him for helping her with her car, and he invited himself and a friend over for dessert and a movie. It was way fun to have people over and pretend like we actually have friends in this town... and hey, as long as he deludes himself into thinking he has a chance, maybe he'll keep helping us be friends with the few other YSAs in this town!
5 comments:
wow, i impuslively purchased a wii and wii fit too!
and i say suck the desperate rm's dry of all they have. have him fix all your cars, check out your heater, rake your lawn, comb your dreadfully short hair, or tutor you in an awkward 3rd language.
You freakin crack me up I love you! I love your style of writing please write a book one day, I will be the first to purchase it! LOVE YA
Crappity. I am overcome with envy. My brother has a Wii Fit and it is the sweetest thing since... um... the 80's edition of Guitar Hero... maybe?
And I miss you. It has been literally months. Only I realized just now that you called a while back and I never returned your call. So... I'm jerk.
At least I blog-stalk you.
Hurray for the Wii Fit! Way to be impulsive. You have to be some times right? We wouldn't have our car without being impulsive...and the fact that Jake loves to spend money.
my ex-emo friend, i did indeed impulsively purchase a wii fit. i rock hardcore at the ski jumping. and the tight rope. i, however, SUCK at the soccer headbutting thing. cannot do it.
i do notice your blog background has changed .. for the .. browner. i do like brown. and its all thankful and stuff. wow.
Post a Comment