Friday, November 21, 2008

Here is today's progress:

Mind you, the 6 hour open-computer surgery took place during my classes today, so I kept getting interrupted mid-sentence with comments like "I'm ready to show you how access the preserved files. It'll take about 4 minutes. Can we start now?" Sure, Einstein, why don't we just start right now. I've got nothing better to do, like, I don't know, keep the rapt attention of a couple dozen 15 year olds? Or during second period, keep them from bullying/maiming/killing one another? Great Idea.

In other news, they were able to salvage the files from the harddrive-mush, so with the comparatively minimal inconvenience of 30 minutes reloading and downloading all my files, Flash Player, etc., we should be back in the teaching business! Hooray for Mr. Chachas the computer teacher!

1 comment:

Shannon and Justin! said...

that is a beauty piece of machinery you've got there