It turns out that my life is never quite as interesting as when I'm telling it, which leads me to believe that I'm either a sick deluded liar or a really good storyteller. All I can say for the truth of what follows is that if I was in charge of the universe, this is how it would have really happened...
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
A face made for radio
And apparently I have one, but not in a bad way. Just in the "KELY and KCLS need a guest political analyst to discuss the nation's budget troubles and the new stimulus and recovery bill" kind of way. I just finished my first 8 minute segment, and I must say, I feel just a little bit famous!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
omigosh i need your autograph
wowser. where can i get the audio transcript? you know this means the fbi now has a file on you somewhere
that's so awesome! wish i could here ya over here!
I have to admit, that's much cooler than when I was on the radio for The Mix's "Your Mix at Six." Emily, I salute you.
Lucky.
Also... who wants to buy plaaaaaaaane tickets? (said in a sing-songy way)
Post a Comment