In pursuit of anecdotal evidence to satisfy my scientific curiosity, please answer me these questions three:
1.) Please rate your level of carsickness at the end of a windy canyon drive (you are not the driver):
a. I feel awesome
b. I'm a little icky
c. Bucket, please
d. Just shoot me now
2.) Please rate your level of carsickness at the end of an 8 hour drive over well maintained and mostly straight freeways (again, you are mostly not the driver)
a. I feel great
b. A bit tired
c. I want to hurl, but I know I won't
d. I already did
3.) When you play balance games on Wii Fit, how well do you usually score?
a. Ninja
b. Three out of four stars
c. Balanced
d. Loser
I'll tell you my theory after I know if I'm right, if you haven't already figured it out, that is.
Thanks!
3 comments:
1) A
2) B
3) C
1)C 2)B 3)C...and for 1 it depends. Last time I was C so I put that.
1) B
2) B
3) D
I completely failed at Wii fit. It was embarrassing, but awesome. If you ever want to learn humility, there's a game that makes you flap your arms like a bird and lean in funny directions with your hips. Yikes.
Post a Comment