It turns out that my life is never quite as interesting as when I'm telling it, which leads me to believe that I'm either a sick deluded liar or a really good storyteller. All I can say for the truth of what follows is that if I was in charge of the universe, this is how it would have really happened...
Monday, August 9, 2010
Gainful Employment
Starting August 16th, I now have it. Yay! I got the official "on paper" (which is to say "on PDF") offer today. I'm super excited to be at Summit Academy next week, and I'm looking forward to a great first year with them.
Congratulations! That's awesome. I saw on facebook that Summit Academy is in Draper, UT. Not fair that you all get to be in the same area! (Even if it is Utah. ;) )
4 comments:
Yay! It's official! I'm so happy for you :).
Congrats!! That's very good news! Where's Summit Academy?
Congratulations! I had the same question Sharon did...where's Summit Academy?
Congratulations! That's awesome. I saw on facebook that Summit Academy is in Draper, UT. Not fair that you all get to be in the same area! (Even if it is Utah. ;) )
Post a Comment