It turns out that my life is never quite as interesting as when I'm telling it, which leads me to believe that I'm either a sick deluded liar or a really good storyteller. All I can say for the truth of what follows is that if I was in charge of the universe, this is how it would have really happened...
Saturday, January 28, 2012
That's another one off the bucket list!
So I searched myself on Google again, and it's just amazing to see how the internet keeps up on my latest achievements! Recently I've starred in several German made-for-TV movies,
taught those brats from Toddlers in Tiaras a thing or two,
become an equestrian stunt rider,
and masqueraded as a very unfortunate looking British MP.
Seriously, guys. There were multiple pictures of this man. Should I be worried?
Your life is sooo exciting! And please don't judge me by how my daughter dresses. Sometimes her ensemble is so ridiculous, you really just want everyone to see it.
4 comments:
Your life is sooo exciting! And please don't judge me by how my daughter dresses. Sometimes her ensemble is so ridiculous, you really just want everyone to see it.
Wait a minute! That's not my daughter!!! XO
Ohhh that poor man! ha ha ha
Post a Comment