It turns out that my life is never quite as interesting as when I'm telling it, which leads me to believe that I'm either a sick deluded liar or a really good storyteller. All I can say for the truth of what follows is that if I was in charge of the universe, this is how it would have really happened...
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Pretty sure I just chaperoned an 80s dance!
And here's the proof. Shockingly, it was kind of fun! Turns out the awkwardness we call a high school dance is a lot funnier when you're watching it.
That is an 80's look that definitely came out of somewhere other than where I was in the 80's. Oh wait, in the 80's I was too busy changing your diapers and running after your brothers to have any clue what was in fashion:)
4 comments:
Sweet getup, Awesome.
Interestingly enough, you like like half of the Germans we met in Rostock....
mmmmm rostock germans do kind of look like that.
That is an 80's look that definitely came out of somewhere other than where I was in the 80's. Oh wait, in the 80's I was too busy changing your diapers and running after your brothers to have any clue what was in fashion:)
Post a Comment