It turns out that my life is never quite as interesting as when I'm telling it, which leads me to believe that I'm either a sick deluded liar or a really good storyteller. All I can say for the truth of what follows is that if I was in charge of the universe, this is how it would have really happened...
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Item Number 51
51. Finally having a sister 52. Making fun of my dorky brother with her
That was a very good list, and very enlightening!!!! I do think numbers 51 and 52 are very good additions. Maybe someday I should make such a list. hmmmmm...... XO
2 comments:
dost thou bite thy thumb at me?
That was a very good list, and very enlightening!!!! I do think numbers 51 and 52 are very good additions. Maybe someday I should make such a list. hmmmmm...... XO
Post a Comment