Saturday, October 4, 2008

Lists - the new chain mail!

Hold on, I think when I said chain mail I meant chain letters, which are also slightly newer than say, chain mail. Oh, well. All my little positive blogging buddies have inspired me, so here are 50 things I like (in absolutely no order whatsoever):

1. Raindrops on roses
2. Whiskers on kittens (technically those two are in a particular order)
3. Making unnecessary side comments .... with elipses and parentheses
4. General Conference Weekend
5. Vacuums that suck
6. Pillsbury Fun-Fetti Cake with pink frosting
7. Excessive capitalization
8. Subway's Southwest sauce!
9. Hoodies
10. My gym pants that I still have from freshman year.... of high school
11. My niece Evie!
12. Communists...or at least the ones in the DDR
13. Automatic dishwashers
14. Old fashioned woodwork
15. Everything Jeffrey R. Holland has ever said
16. Having a real job
17. Fuzzy slippers
18. Writing letters
19. Catching up with old friends....since old ones are the only kind I have now :)
20. The movie Dil Chahta Hai
21. Dreams...especially ones where I'm in a Bollywood movie, or at Hogwarts
22. A
23. My daily phone call with my mom
24. Being home alone
25. Clean floors
26. My bed
27. Unexpected gestures of kindness
28. Making people laugh
29. Shoes!
30. Thinking I'm witty
31. Not getting dressed on Saturday
32. Watching it rain
33. Red toe nail polish
34. Surprisingly, my car
35. Rereading my favorite books
36. Accidentally speaking Denglish
37. Pictures
38. Cranberry Almond Crunch with Vanilla Silk
39. Chicken fried rice from the Chinese place under the Church in Rostock
40. Kinder Bueno. Oh so bueno....
41. Squeegying my windshield
42. Misspelling onomotopoeias
43. My Doener man in Erfurt
44. Adventures! but not the real kind. The kind that never involve death, peril, or adrenaline and are in fact only adventures because I pretend they are.
45. Not being sticky
46. New journals
47. The cute ladybug on my Capital One card
48. Getting the mail
49. Getting lost in thought
50. Children's stories

3 comments:

Shannon and Justin! said...

yay for chicken fried rice from the awesome rostock chinese place! man im craving that right now.

oh, and you know how ya have to type random letters to leave a comment? yea, my letters spell out a bad word. i dont know how i feel about that.

Jennie said...

I totally feel you on number 19! I got to chat with Amanda online the other day, and it was so nice. :) I really need to make some friends here. Let me know if you come up with any brilliant methods. ;)

Grace said...

I guess I'm glad that Evie at least made the list, although I think finally having a sister should be on there...just my opinion.