It turns out that my life is never quite as interesting as when I'm telling it, which leads me to believe that I'm either a sick deluded liar or a really good storyteller. All I can say for the truth of what follows is that if I was in charge of the universe, this is how it would have really happened...
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Awkwardness, thy name is Ely
Take a moment, do a double take, and observe the name of that cheese slice promoting the local white cheddar popcorn... Call me crazy, but the mention of bunched undies does not, in fact, inspire uncontrollable cravings for cheesy snacks.
That is hilarious Emily. Sick actually, but funny! Hope to see you soon, we miss you! How is teaching going? Blog about it, I want to hear about what you are up to! See ya later, love ya, bye!
3 comments:
What would qualify a wedgie as 'tasty' I wonder...
That is hilarious Emily. Sick actually, but funny! Hope to see you soon, we miss you! How is teaching going? Blog about it, I want to hear about what you are up to! See ya later, love ya, bye!
This is too funny! What will they think of next? (maybe I shouldn't ask) XO
Post a Comment