Friday, June 5, 2009

T minus 71 hours and counting!

I just thought the world should know that I made it through the school year both alive and mostly sane! And there are only 71 more hours left until I move!!!!!

Oh, and the best answer EVER came in on the US history final. The question was about various groups connected with the Civil Rights movement. Drum roll please....
"Well at this time many people hated the Jews, and many blacks were Jews, so they decided to get together and form the Nation of Islam to fight for their right to get abortions."
There you have it: A Muslim is really just a black pro-choice Jew.

I have failed as a history teacher.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow! I tell you what, wow!

It'll be good to have you back from the middle-of-nowhere!

Denise said...

Nothing like rewriting history!See you in a few days.

krista jo said...

It has been entertaining hearing of your adventures...now the question is, where are you headed next?

Eleanor said...

Emily, that is classic. You made my day with that one.

liso. said...

ummm, i don't know what to say. ummmm....

(this is your cuz, alison. saw your blog on your facebook, so does that make me a stalker?)

can't wait to read more...i love your storytelling!