A lyrical adieu to the Silver State

Farewell to jackets Confederate and straight
Farewell to terrorists and the local KKK
Farewell to creeps, both the young and the old
Farewell to fridges all covered in mold
Farewell to students who wet in their desks
Farewell to mutant biological pests
Farewell to Voldemort and his shiny bald head
Farewell to the lamp that won’t light above my bed
Farewell to the secretary who ne’er learnt my name
Farewell to the German class panties of fame
Farewell to sandwiches crafted for ‘Hon’
Farewell to children who ask me for rum
Farewell to the irony I call Escape
Farewell to dressing like Severus Snape
I’m packing the car, I’m defying the odds
By deliberately getting the heck out of dodge
Farewell to terrorists and the local KKK
Farewell to creeps, both the young and the old
Farewell to fridges all covered in mold
Farewell to students who wet in their desks
Farewell to mutant biological pests
Farewell to Voldemort and his shiny bald head
Farewell to the lamp that won’t light above my bed
Farewell to the secretary who ne’er learnt my name
Farewell to the German class panties of fame
Farewell to sandwiches crafted for ‘Hon’
Farewell to children who ask me for rum
Farewell to the irony I call Escape
Farewell to dressing like Severus Snape
I’m packing the car, I’m defying the odds
By deliberately getting the heck out of dodge
5 comments:
Woop Woop!!! You're done with that place- congrats! At least you can say you gave it a fair shot! Call me if you're in provo!
I'll have the kleenex waiting for you! If you don't need them for your farewell tears, you'll need them to get the bugs out of your teeth for grinin' so big all the way out of town! The visual makes me LOL! Now get over here!
Wait... what is this about dressing like Snape?
You despise everyone
and everyone despises you.
None of this surprises you
when you are Snape.
Oh no.
Oh... I thought it had something do with looking like a malevolent bat... dang.
But greasy hair-curtains do run a close second.
And hooray indeed for your impending return to civilization.
dying laughing... ely can't be that bad. oh, wait. YES IT CAN!!!
Post a Comment