It turns out that my life is never quite as interesting as when I'm telling it, which leads me to believe that I'm either a sick deluded liar or a really good storyteller. All I can say for the truth of what follows is that if I was in charge of the universe, this is how it would have really happened...
Friday, December 5, 2008
Is my blog invisible to you?
I just discovered that it is invisible on my work computer.... but it works just fine on my home one. Is it invisibile on your computer? (If you can read this, please respond with a resounding 'no.')
7 comments:
a resounding "no."
Not to me either! What do you mean by this question?
Oh wait...I just read the question and not the explanation. Ignore me. ;)
NO! I'm glad it's not invisible. I like reading your blog.
No!
No! No! No! No! No!... [fade out]
i can see it, and i only look at it at work... good job on passing the 'not offensive material' filter!
no.
Post a Comment