It turns out that my life is never quite as interesting as when I'm telling it, which leads me to believe that I'm either a sick deluded liar or a really good storyteller. All I can say for the truth of what follows is that if I was in charge of the universe, this is how it would have really happened...
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Clearly math is not your forte
From an essay on our WWII test "Hitler went all crazy and killed thousands of people, six million of which were Jews."
Wow. When I'm grading essays, I often wonder to myself how people ever got into college in the first place...looks like they've been answering questions on tests the same way for years! :)
3 comments:
Wow. When I'm grading essays, I often wonder to myself how people ever got into college in the first place...looks like they've been answering questions on tests the same way for years! :)
Please tell me you gave the kid points for using the phrase "went all crazy."
Maybe that's why I'm not a teacher...
Ok, now that the tears have stopped from my laughing so hard, I can comment. Emily, you need to write a book, "Things I've learned from Ely."
Post a Comment