It turns out that my life is never quite as interesting as when I'm telling it, which leads me to believe that I'm either a sick deluded liar or a really good storyteller. All I can say for the truth of what follows is that if I was in charge of the universe, this is how it would have really happened...
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Remember when I just quit my job?
I officially notified the principal and superintendent, as of 8:08 this morning, that I will be leaving at the end of my contract this June. Just FYI.
Hey, you. When are you coming back? Having you in Washington was like having my birthday... in Italy... and I am married to a guy who looks like Hugh Jackman. It was that good. And when you're back, you and Mandy and I can go CAMPING! (That was fun, right?)
3 comments:
w00t!!!
WHAT? I can't believe you would want to leave that beautiful place!
Hey, you.
When are you coming back?
Having you in Washington was like having my birthday... in Italy... and I am married to a guy who looks like Hugh Jackman.
It was that good.
And when you're back, you and Mandy and I can go CAMPING!
(That was fun, right?)
Post a Comment