It turns out that my life is never quite as interesting as when I'm telling it, which leads me to believe that I'm either a sick deluded liar or a really good storyteller. All I can say for the truth of what follows is that if I was in charge of the universe, this is how it would have really happened...
Saturday, May 2, 2009
"The Don't Quit Your Day Job Broadway Review"
And don't fault me for being the mean one, because that is the actual name of the school musical I just got home from. Highlights included a deaf girl singing "Goodmorning Baltimore" mostly on key, watching awkward ponytail kid try to dance like a hippie, and daydreaming about the new X-Men movie I saw last night instead of the A for Effort community theater in front of me. Lowlights included a troupe of pre- and mid-pubescent boys sing the part of Elphaba in "Defying Gravity," watching awkward ponytail kid try to dance like a hippie, and seeing my boss do the hula in nothing but a grass skirt and coconut bra. Believe it or not, a 3/4 naked Voldemort is a difficult image to purge from your mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sounds like you have quite the adventures out there :) What are your next plans?
Post a Comment