It turns out that my life is never quite as interesting as when I'm telling it, which leads me to believe that I'm either a sick deluded liar or a really good storyteller. All I can say for the truth of what follows is that if I was in charge of the universe, this is how it would have really happened...
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Cheaper by the (Almost) Dozen: Days 2 and 3
I'm still not sure if the title of this post refers to the number of parentless cousins we amassed here on Saturday night, our average per diem egg usage, or the number childcare related favors I've already called in, but one thing's for certain: there's a reason you don't buy kids at Costco (and I don't mean those pesky little child trafficking laws). Heaven bless the older four for their self-sufficiency, the youngest two for being cute about needing things, and most of all the genius who slipped 2 hours of free babysitting into the Sunday block! Yet another reason this church is true ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment