It turns out that my life is never quite as interesting as when I'm telling it, which leads me to believe that I'm either a sick deluded liar or a really good storyteller. All I can say for the truth of what follows is that if I was in charge of the universe, this is how it would have really happened...
Friday, April 30, 2010
Employer's Market
I did a second interview with a really super awesome school. It was awesome. They asked me to send them a DVD of me teaching. I paid 18 unemployed dollars (which is like $7,000 employed people dollars) to overnight it to them so they would consider me first. The post office notified me today that the package sat unclaimed for five days, before being returned to Idaho and lost. Life sucks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is possibly the saddest thing I ever did hear! LAME!
So, so, so awful!! What a terrible thing to happen. :(
I am so sorry. You are amazing!!! I love you!!! Du kannst es schaffen!!! <3
they owe you $18
oh, awesome. they totally owe you $18. you should send them a bill for the shipping and your time (for the interview as well).
crud.
Post a Comment