It turns out that my life is never quite as interesting as when I'm telling it, which leads me to believe that I'm either a sick deluded liar or a really good storyteller. All I can say for the truth of what follows is that if I was in charge of the universe, this is how it would have really happened...
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Because French androgyny is so much better than regular type
Thoughts I had while watching today's Cleveland vs. Chicago game... peripherally... very peripherally:
Wait, why is there a girl playing for the Bulls?
Oh crap! It's a man, and we're wearing the same hairstyle!
3 comments:
Hahahahaha...I am sure you looked WAAAAAY better than him.
OH MY CRAP you are hilarious! It's so true, not cool to look like an American boy but when he's French it's totally acceptable. How is that?
and thats how france loses wars.
Post a Comment